New Link Building Strategies
Wondering why your search engine rankings have dipped suddenly?
Watch out! You may still be unaware of the latest version of Google update named “Penguin” & Panda Series (3.6) update! Each year, Google changes its search algorithms innumerable times. While most of these changes are minor, every few months Google rules out a ‘major’ algorithmic update that affects search results in significant ways.
In other words:
Old Link Building strategies are out of date. To stay ahead in the game, you need to be in tune with these ever changing prerequisites.
If you thought your website could get away with:
• Links from pages having no content
• Poor quality links from irrelevant sites
• Links from sites crammed with advertisements
• Same content for multiple submissions
• Absence of SMO in the overall SEO plan
• Content farming with low value articles and blogs for Google/users
• No site moderation
Your rankings will suffer! At OXY Creative, we keep a track of all these unpredictable Google updates for you and cannot just explain but also tackle these changes before they start to hit your rankings and organic website traffic.
Our Link Building strategies are attuned to the latest Google Panda 3.4 update and include:
• Incorporating links only from sites that have good quality content, good traffic and social sharing
• More relevant and thematic linking with high-quality content and sites
• Steering clear of deceptive, ad-heavy sites
• Using unique and top quality, content, every single time
• Incorporating SMO as the best way to generate traffic
• Focusing on local search that helps local business listings
Don’t Let the Panda Devour Your Rankings!
Contact us today.